Browse Through All Vodafone Recharge Plans Before Selecting The Best One
Vodafone is an international telecom operator working in many countries of the world. In India the company entered in the year 2007 after it bought a 67% in Hutch Essar. Today it is one of the biggest mobile operators in the country. The company offers various categories and types of Vodafone recharge plans that vary from unlimited plans, data packs, all rounder packs, SMS, plan vouchers, Talktime and roaming/ISD plans. The company also has recommended plans that are specific to individual user’s usage.
In order to recharge a Vodafone prepaid connection, you can choose from either from the options below:-
- Use the Vodafone official website or App. Follow the instructions mentioned online, register your name; enter the phone number, choose an appropriate Vodafone recharge plan. Enter the amountand then choose a suitable payment method to complete the process.
- The other viable method is to use a reseller App or site like Paytm, MobiKwik and PhonePe. Here, the method of Vodafone recharge is as follows:-
- Open the site or App.
- Choose the operator as Vodafone.
- Enter your prepaid mobile number
- Browse through the Vodafone recharge plans.
- Read in details and choose the one that is most suited to your purpose.
- Enter the amount; select a suitable method of payment and your recharge is done.
How to pay online? Is it safe?
There are different ways of paying online including:-
- Electronic wallet – digital wallet is one of the safest ways paying online. The digital wallet has two components – software system and information. All your personal data is stored in the software system in encrypted format. E-wallets can be used to store money, just like your standard physical wallet. They can be operated from any smart device, like your laptop, computer or smart phone and enables safe transfer of money in the online as well as the offline world.
- Credit cards – this method payment involves paying for an online service like Vodafone recharge using your credit card account. As soon as you furnish your credit card number, the expiry date and CVV, the system processes the information, checks for fund availability and deducts or cancels.
- Debit cards – this is another method of online payment where you need to pay off for online purchases using your debit card details. Though it is also used commonly, the fact that this method puts the backend systems directly in contact with your banking details makes this process a bit risky.
- Netbanking or Bank Transfer is the other method of making payments online to Vodafone after you have chosen your Vodafone recharge plan. Just enter your banking or customer id, password and authenticate the transaction to complete the process.
Making online payments easy and fast is driven completely by latest and modern technology. As more and more businesses now embrace the virtual world, hardware, software, servers, and networks evolve and become stronger and foolproof. Ensure that you take all necessary precautions to get going with your Vodafone recharge after choosing an effective Vodafone recharge plan.