Why Bennett University is Considered as a Good Destination to Study MBA
Bennett University is a private institution that was established in the year 2016. It is a part of the Times of India group who are leaders in the journalism industry. The Bennett University’s main campus is located at Noida, Uttar Pradesh and was launched to provide Ivy League standard of education. The Bennett University was named after Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. which has been in existence for 178 years. The Bennett University has been built on the Times Group’s expertise and principles.
Bennett’s MBA program is one of the most popular programs of the university. The Bennett MBA program has been set up with a close collaboration with the Johnson Cornell University of USA. The program has a vision to high-quality premium education to students to infuse heightened leadership skills, management skills and critical thinking. The university has taken care to include many live projects and interaction with industry experts for the benefit of the students. The Bennett MBA program offers specialisations in data analytics, finance and marketing.
To be eligible to study at Bennett University’s MBA, all applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum 50% aggregate score.
- The bachelor’s degree of the applicant must be at least three years from a recognised university
- All applicants who are in their last year of bachelor’s degree must submit their applications by October end.
Students who have applied to study Bennett MBA program need to submit a management entrance exam score. The university accepts the following test scores
Applicants need to submit one of the test mentioned above scores. Selected students will then be called for a personal interview post which they get admitted into the university.
Why study at Bennett University?
- All faculty of the MBA program at Bennett University are industry experts who have years of experience. Many of the faculty also have work experience in their fields of expertise.
- Bennett University has tie-ups with the Johnson Cornell University of USA. Students have the opportunity to participate in an international immersion program.
- Bennett University draws from the Times of India Group strengths. There are regular guest lectures held where industry leaders are invited.
- Students get the opportunity internship and placement help too. The Times Group invites all of its friend companies to recruit students from Bennett University every year.
- Bennett regularly invests in multiple start-ups. Any student who has an interesting and promising business idea will be given all the support they would want.
- Some of the major companies where students of the batch of 2017-2019 got placed are KPMG, EY, Deloitte, Federal bank, Yes Bank, Colgate, Palmolive etc.
- For eligible and meritous students, Bennett University provides scholarships. There are two types of scholarships on offer: admission scholarship and academic scholarships. Scholarships of up to 100% of the tuition fee are given based on the students CGPA. Applicants who have prior work experience also get 5% more scholarships.
- The teaching method at Bennett University’s MBA program is case-based with an emphasis on research. This method of teaching aims to inculcate innovation and entrepreneurial mindset in the students.
- Bennett university’s faculty imparts education to all students to make them well-rounded individuals that learn business principals and also develop their personalities as well.
- The university has the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Centre of Executive Education that aims to educate students in the internationally accepted areas of education proactively.